The Lambchop Jersey Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, entrants accept these Terms and
- The Promoter is Black Sheep Performance Apparel Pty Ltd, 15 Helen Street, Teneriffe, QLD, 4005.
- The promotional period begins at 12.01am AEST on Thursday 2nd July, 2020 and concludes at 11.59pm AEST on Friday 8th August, 2020 (“Promotional Period”).
- Entries are open to individuals who participate in one or more Lamb Chop events on Zwift in 2020 and follow the Giveaway requirements outlined in Condition 6. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and third parties associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step- grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entrants must be over 18 years
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must, during the Promotion Period:
Participate in one or more LambChop events on Zwift from the following dates:
- Lambchop Race 1, July 2nd 2020
- Lambchop Race 2, July 9th 2020
- Lambchop Race 3, July 16th 2020
- Lambchop Race 4, July 23rd 2020
- Lambchop Race 5, July 30th 2020
- Lambchop Race 6, August 6th 2020
Follow Black Sheep Cycling on Instagram
Share a photo participating in the event on Instagram
Photo is to tag @blacksheepcycling and with the hashtag #lambchop2020
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed
- Multiple entries in the one Promotional Period are not To avoid doubt, entrants may enter the Promotion once in each of the Promotional Periods.
- The three winners of the Promotion shall be judged by the Promoter to have the most creative answers The Promotion is a game of
- The prize draw will take place at 9:00AEDST on Wednesday, 12th August, 2020 at Black Sheep Cycling, 15 Helen Street, Teneriffe, 4005. The winners will be notified by phone and email and announced on the Event website com.au. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The individual prize will consist of:
- An Exclusive Black Sheep Cycling RACING Classics Jersey
- Total prize pool is valued at up to AUD$210. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as All prize elements are to be collected from designated Event location and cannot strictly be couriered.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image, voice and/or social media posts content in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website(s) is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non- Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize / attendance at the prize
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to either provide an alternative travel destination to the same value as the original prize or, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the
- The laws of Queensland apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.